Go to www.thehornettribuneonline.com/Reprint or Permission to Use and complete the relevant form. You may also call 334-229-4419. Please include details about the content you are requesting (headline or URL, date of publication) and how you intend to use that content, as well as your contact information and deadline (if you have one).

You generally do not need permission to post a link to content on thehornettribuneonline.com or to embed videos using Tribune-provided embed codes.

How can I get permission to use Post photos?

Editorial or commercial licensing requests for Tribune photos are handled by the Managing Editor for Visual and Multimedia.