The Hornet Tribune

Scott Pruitt out at EPA

President Donald Trump listens as EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt speaks about the U.S. role in the Paris climate change accord, Thursday, June 1, 2017, in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Pablo Martinez Monsivais

Pablo Martinez Monsivais

Sample Staff Member

The WordPress publishing system allows for multiple user accounts and administrative privileges. Your setup already includes a user account for the adviser. You can add as many users as you want to your site giving each one a unique role.

Users who are Administrators have access to all the administration features, including comment moderation, theme options, widgets, galleries, and polls.

Those users who are set up as Editors can publish articles, manage articles as well as manage other people’s articles, etc.

Authors can can publish and manage their own articles.  Contributors, on the other hand, can write and manage their articles but not publish articles. And a Subscriber can read comments/comment/receive news letters, etc.

To add user accounts, click Add New under the Users tab on the left navigation bar in the WordPress dashboard, complete the new user fields, and click the Add User button.